- Athletes aged 10 and up are required to have a valid passport
- Athletes aged 10 and up are required to travel to 1 international track meet per year
- Athletes are required to wear the team uniform to all track meets
- Athletes are required to be a member of USA Track and Field
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does 2C2W Athletic Academy look for in a student-athlete?
2C2W Athletic Academy looks for student-athletes who have strong commitment to academics, athletics and personal growth. Student-athletes must be diligent in their school, sport community duties, with a willingness to give their all in each area.
- Is the Admissions process competitive?
Absolutely! Each sport has a predetermined number of spaces available and 2C2W Athletic Academy classes are capped to maintain low student-to-teacher ratios.
- How good do I have to be at my sport?
While each 2C2W Athletic Academy sport has different qualifications for participation, all of our sport programs share a common denominator in that athletic performance is not the determining factor in acceptance. Most importantly, all prospective student-athletes are required to have a passion for their sport and a motivation to reach their full potential.
- What is the minimum age?
- What if a student-athlete gets injured?
If an injury occurs that keeps a student-athlete away from normal training and participation, they are transferred into the Injured Athlete Program (IAP). IAP places the injured student-athlete into the Athletic and Personal Development program, which will allow them to seamlessly transition back into their sport after rehabilitation and receiving a medical release for participation.